Code Lyoko Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Code Lyoko Universe

For the code lyoko fans and all of my friends out there, this is for you!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginning of the rp with Aelita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
spire10

Beginning of the rp with Aelita Empty
PostSubject: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:07 pm

I am new at Kadic school. My name is Marissa Pierce, I'm brown, shy, cute, talented in martial arts, smarter than Jeremy, I can read in minds and important thing the returns in the past don't have an effect on me. I'm afraid of not being able to integrate myself, just like in my old school where I felt quite alone. This group (Aelita,Jérémy,Yumi,Ulrich and Odd) looks strange and seems have a secret. They look nice, I should go talk to them but I'm really too shy.

Come on Aelita, I wait for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:40 am

*I walk up to you* Hi, I'm Aelita.
Back to top Go down
http://code-lyoko-forum.freeforums.ms/forum
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi Aelita. I 'm new and my name is Marissa Pierce. Nice to meet you "a little nervous"
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 2:25 am

yes it is nice to meet you, are you nervous?
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:51 pm

"reddened" a little I confess. I am quite shy. You are really sweet Aelita "look at Ulrich and think : he's sexy"
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 5:31 am

it's alright, everyone is a little shy there first few days.
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 1:43 pm

ok, this is destabilizing to arrive and to know anyone, I confess that I am afraid of finding myself isolated but your friends look very cool too Aelita "show the group with the 3 boys and the girl who is a little older than the others "
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:10 pm

you wanna meet them?
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:21 pm

yes I would love. tell me there are couples? I would not say anything stupid "blush"
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:04 pm

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 pm

nothing "blush". I just want to AVOID saying things that would be misinterpreted that's all. the Brown boyis pretty cute "blush again" so let's go Aelita, I follow you.
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:26 pm

*I lead you to the group* Hey guys, this is Marissa *everyone greets you and says there names*
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:33 pm

Nice to meet you "smiles" then let's see if I remember all the names: Odd, Ulrich, Yumi and Jérémy.c'est I feel that there is a fairly strong link between Jeremy and Aelita and Ulrich and Yumi but maybe I'm wrong "looks Odd" (I'll let you interpret the characters you want, it's funny and I'll let you decide that we'll make : go to a** or something else but that would be cool to show that I'm stronger than Jérémy Wink)
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:37 pm

(something tells me autocorrect or something interviened (I am seeing french amongst your english)
*Odd* What? no guess for me?
*Ulrich* shut it odd
*Jeremie* So Marissa, what do you like?
(Fun fact, I really really really need to rewatch CL cause my memory on the stuff has faded a bit over the years)
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:53 pm

I like everything I am not difficult person Jérémy (music, movies, shopping, computers, quantum mechanics, math, etc ....). Odd you're the fun of the group, a walking stomach and you like seduce all the girls is that this? "smile".Sorry I would not have spoken about couples "look at Ulrich nervously "(yes I am French but I manage in English and you can refresh your memory by looking on computer for the monsters on lyoko etc... but don't worry about this Aelita)
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:53 pm

I like everything I am not a difficult person Jérémy (music, movies, shopping, computers, quantum mechanics, math, etc ....). Odd you're the fun of the group, a walking stomach and you like seduce all the girls is that this? "smile".Sorry I would not have spoken about couples "look at Ulrich nervously "(yes I am French but I manage in English and you can refresh your memory by looking on computer for the monsters on lyoko etc... but don't worry about this Aelita) [/quote]
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:56 pm

(and I woulk like odious Yumi and Sissi too thank you in advance)
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:04 pm

*odd* How do you know that?!
(I know, but it's more fun to actually watch the personalities, interactions, everything than it is to read about it, and you being french explains why your on here at 1 AM PST, 4 AM EST)
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:11 pm

It is a secret Odd, I would say it to you when we will know better eauch other "big smile" so I'm right about you Odd (well I do not know what to say to you, I actually like being there and it helps to improves my English and I understand you Aelita : I love personalities, etc... and if it's possible to have Sissi and Yumi who are odious that would be fun)
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Yumi whispers to Ulrich: there is something which not please me at all about this girl Ulrich
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:36 pm

(Hi how are you Aelita?)
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:21 pm

*ulrich* What don't you like Yumi?
(and sorry it took so long, my main computer all but failed on me, which means I'm not in my email everyday)
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Yumi: Everything about her does not please me, and especially the way she has to guess things, it's not normal and it worries me, we can not trust her Yumi (it's okay do not worry about it I understand)
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:29 pm

the fact she's good at guessing makes you not trust her?
Back to top Go down
spire10

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:42 am

Yumi: I do not like Ulrich, she is very bad for sure / Me: go crying "I isolate myself in a a**"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning of the rp with Aelita   Beginning of the rp with Aelita Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning of the rp with Aelita
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Lyoko Universe :: Lyoko Chat :: Code Lyoko RP-
Jump to: